Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BEDA: Allergies suck and Camelot

I am so pooped but it is my fault for falling asleep so early (prompting me to wake up at 530 am). I woke up with a really bad stuffy nose b/c I never remember taking my allergy meds. Living in Georgia during spring sometimes really sucks.

My day was pretty boring but I did start watching Camelot, it is defiantly more dramatic then Merlin but it looks like it should be pretty good. The one thing that makes me mad is that Camelot's King Arthur is nowhere as hot as the one on Merlin. Joseph Fiennes totally makes up for it though by playing a mysterious and sexy Merlin.

I got a really cute dress from Target* that I am gonna wear to the Atomic Tom Concert on friday I am super excited about it and can not wait to get my party on!!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment